Life looks good from here.
Look around Lakeview Village, and you’ll see the kind of neighborhood you’ve always loved. Its 100 acres are tree-lined and well-manicured. Neighbors are friendly and welcoming. Plus, each residence has its own individual appeal—from garden cottages and luxurious villas by Don Julian Builders, to apartment homes with all the latest high-end finishes.
Add in the fact that this lifestyle includes all the details of home maintenance. So instead of dealing with expenses like a new roof and ongoing repairs, it’s all included in your monthly service fee. There are no surprises and no hassles.
With those details covered, there’s more time to continue your favorite activities or explore new interests. Our well-rounded activities calendar opens doors to all kinds of opportunities, from learning something new in an interest group or book club to nurturing your well-being in a yoga class,
to exercising your green thumb in our colorful community garden.
Perhaps best of all, you’ll enjoy these activities alongside people who share your interests and your desire to make the most of retirement. That’s the beauty of living among the friendly neighbors at Lakeview Village.
Services and Amenities
As the only true LifeCare community in Johnson County, Kansas, Lakeview Village offers carefree independent living in a scenic neighborhood location. Residents enjoy all-inclusive services and amenities, plus unlimited access to assisted living and skilled nursing care at virtually no increase in the monthly payment.
- One meal per day included from a choice of three restaurants compliments of our Executive Chef
- Utilities paid including basic cable and land line phone
- Housekeeping every other week
- Flat linen laundry service every week (sheets and towels)
Award-winning Living Well Program and state-of-the-art fitness center: – SciFit equipment – 8+ fitness classes each weekday – Indoor, heated saltwater pool – HydroWorx therapy pool – Personal trainers on staff – Fitness and exercise studios throughout campus
- Interior and exterior maintenance free living
- Wide range of activities and clubs
- 24/7 security and personal response system
- 100 acre campus with 3 acre fishing lake and over 3 miles of walking trails and paths
- On Site Medical Clinic – Elite Patient Care Clinic
- Café Bistro
- Full service salons (additional fees)
- Scheduled outings to theaters, restaurants and cultural events
- Heritage Activity Center with theater style screen for movies and sports (hearing loop equipped)
- Lakeview University for continued education and personal growth
- Chapel and Inter-denominatinal Church services
- Onsite banking from Country Club Bank
- Community garden and greenhouse
- Art Studio
- Bocce ball courts
- Business Center and conference rooms
- Village Market
- Lakefront patio and dining
- Resident managed library
- Woodworking shop
- Scheduled transportation
- TV Studio and Touch Town resident activity app
- Pet friendly
- Attached and detached garages available
- Private balconies and patios available
- Art Gallery
- Courtyards, patios and outdoor areas to enjoy
- Wi-Fi available in common areas
- Billiards room
- Self-service coffee bars
- Private dining room and catering team available for your personal events
- Child Development Center
- On site additional storage
- Resident managed thrift store benefitting the community
- Only retirement community in the United States to be certified by the Seafood Watch Program
- Residential neighborhood with nearby grocery stores, shopping and restaurants
- Falcon Ridge Golf Club, Canyon Farms Golf Club and Tomahawk Hills Golf Course nearby
- Sar-Ko-Par Trails Park nearby (1.5 mi.) includes walking trails, tennis courts, disc golf, Ride KC Bike hub, a fishing pond, shelters and Legler Barn Museum
- Shawnee Mission Park nearby (4 mi.) includes a 120 acre lake with a swimming beach, two marinas, kayaks, paddleboards, canoes, pedal boats, sailing and fishing. An off leash dog park, campgrounds, hiking and biking trails, horse riding trials, an archery range, disc golf and Theater in the Park.
- Johnson County Community College, The Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art and the Carlsen Center with performing arts, concerts, theater, art education and workshops, and The Ruel Joyce Recital and Jazz Series. Performance and technical opportunities available to the community.
Live confidently thanks to Lakeview LifeCare™
Lakeview Village is the only Life Plan Community in Johnson County, Kansas, offering LifeCare that includes unlimited pre-paid assisted living and long-term nursing care, for only a modest increase in one’s independent-living monthly fee.
We call this proven approach Lakeview LifeCare™. With this plan in place, you can confidently pursue a positive and rewarding lifestyle today knowing your long-term care needs will be met in the future.
How Lakeview LifeCare works.
It preserves your assets
As we live longer and long-term care costs continue to rise, choosing Lakeview LifeCare™ is a wise investment. It answers a common question of retirees, “Will my assets last as long as I do?” By purchasing Lakeview LifeCare™ for a set fee, you can rest assured that the rest of your estate will be protected, regardless of any health changes you or your spouse may experience in the future.
It is unlimited
Thousands of active adults have chosen Lakeview LifeCare™ for its unlimited long-term-care coverage in our highly-rated, on-site healthcare centers. This type of unconditional coverage is nearly impossible to buy from major insurance carriers today.
It is predictable
Your monthly service fee is portable among levels of care, making it easy to budget over time. It also prevents a hefty spike in your expenses should your health change. This means you will never pay the higher “market rate” for long-term care at Lakeview Village, but a “level” rate based in part on your starting monthly service fee.
It provides a potential tax benefit
Depending on which Lakeview LifeCare™ plan you choose, you may also be eligible for a significant state and federal tax deduction on the entry fee and the monthly service fee. Both are considered pre-paid medical expenses. Please consult a tax advisor about eligibility.
It provides access to quality care
Our Lakeview LifeCare™ agreement holders have priority access to our highly rated healthcare facilities, including assisted living and skilled nursing. This prevents your loved ones from scrambling to find a suitable long-term care facility when needed. Our residents also have access to our physicians center, rehabilitation services, and in-home care, all on-site. Few communities can provide this wide range of healthcare services in one location.
It is flexible
Multiple Lakeview LifeCare™ agreements are available to fit various budgets and estate plans. Our helpful, well-informed LifeCare Counselors can provide details. A medical and financial screening ensures that Lakeview LifeCare™ is a good fit. Move in while you are healthy and can enjoy all that Lakeview Village has to offer. Without the haunting “what-if” questions, you can live your life confidently and independently, while enjoying a secure lifestyle, a comfortable home, and the assurance of care. Deciding to plan ahead is the first step. Choosing Lakeview Village is the next step!
As a locally owned and operated, nonprofit community, Lakeview Village has the flexibility to offer innovative services and opportunities for residents, as well as for the greater community.
On-Site Physician’s ClinicLearn More
Providing a full range of quality care right where you live.
What Not Shop
and Furniture StoreLearn More
Resident-run thrift shop
gives back to the community.
Village MarketLearn More
The Village Market at Lakeview Village is a convenient resource for residents, staff, outpatient clients, and What Not Shop customers.