Getting you back up to speed
Eastside Terrace at Lakeview Village offers short-stay rehabilitation services—available to those who live at Lakeview Village, as well as in the surrounding area. In every case, our goal is to get you back to your normal activities as quickly as possible. Our specialized medical staff, therapists, and nurses work with you to create a customized care plan inspired by your regular routines and wellness goals.
Lakeview Village specializes in rehabilitation for conditions including:
- Orthopedic – joint replacement, fractures, shoulder injuries
- Neurological – Parkinson’s disease, stroke, cognitive/language impairment, difficulty swallowing, vestibular deficits
- Musculoskeletal – arthritis, amputation, postural instability, balance issues, post falls, pain
- Acute/chronic health issues
- Medical surgical
- Private suites
- The only skilled inpatient rehabilitation center in the area with a doctor or Nurse Practitioner here seven days a week to meet the needs of the clients we serve
- Specializing in orthopedic, stroke, Parkinson's, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, wound care management, and other complex medical issues
- Physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech language pathologists have specialized training and certifications in evidence-based treatment approaches
- 24/7 care and support provided by dedicated, certified caregivers
- Three nutritious meals prepared in the care neighborhoods and served in the dining room
- Flexible dining schedule
- Registered Nurses around the clock
- Full-time Dietician available to assist the client with their nutrition needs
- The major payor sources Lakeview Village accepts include Medicare and Medicaid, Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and United Healthcare. Please call us if you have a plan that is not on this list to determine eligibility.
For more information, call (913) 744-2433.
Eastside Terrace at Lakeview Village offers outpatient therapy available to those who live at Lakeview Village, as well as in the surrounding area. In every case, our goal is to get you back to your normal activities as quickly as possible. Our specialized therapists will work with you to create a customized care plan inspired by your regular routines and wellness goals.
- Individualized rehabilitation services from a team of experienced therapists
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Appointments scheduled within 48 hours after a physician referral
- Multiple treatment rooms and an occupational therapy kitchen
- Complete fitness center with state-of-the-art SCIFIT® equipment
- HydroWorx® therapy pool and large salt-water pool
- Therapists trained in specialty programs
- Outpatient therapy available at Lakeview and convenient locations throughout
- Accepting Medicare and many private insurance policies
For more information, call (913) 744-2482.
Regain strength and mobility with the guidance of experienced therapists and state-of-the-art treatments and equipment.
Enjoy short-term, goal-oriented care and therapy in the comfort of your home.
Get the supportive services you need so you can remain as independent as possible.
person-centered care, whether for a short recovery
or a longer stay.