Providing long-term care with a personal touch
If you or a family member needs long-term skilled nursing care, you can trust Centerpointe Care Center at Lakeview Village. Our person-centered approach means residents receive care based on their individual needs and preferences.
Centerpointe Care Center also offers the distinct advantage of a high staff-to-resident ratio—assuring a continuity of care that comes from familiar, friendly faces.
Services & Amenities
- 24-hour skilled care provided by a team of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Medical Assistants, and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Fully furnished private or semi-private rooms within a secure environment
- Three nutritious meals per day served in the dining room, plus snacks
- Flexible dining schedule to meet resident preferences
- Spa bathing rooms
- Beauty salon/barber shop services
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Variety of stimulating social and recreational activities
- Social services
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech therapy services
- Full access to Lakeview Village activities and amenities
- On-campus primary care provided by Kansas City Medicine Partners, plus scheduled visits by a neurologist, podiatrist, and audiologist
For more information, call (913) 744-2433.
Regain strength and mobility with the guidance of experienced therapists and state-of-the-art treatments and equipment.
Enjoy short-term, goal-oriented care and therapy in the comfort of your home.
Get the supportive services you need so you can remain as independent as possible.
person-centered care, whether for a short recovery
or a longer stay.