Meet our Leadership Team
- Robbie Clausen, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Pam Hermon, Chief Operating Officer
- Heath Leuck, Chief Financial Officer
Our Leadership Team is committed to delivering exceptional service in every aspect of our community. They have decades of combined experience in the retirement community field and a commitment to our mission.
Who we are
Located in Lenexa, Kansas, a suburb of metro Kansas City, Lakeview Village offers charming neighborhood-style living for today’s active older adults. We are a nonprofit Life Plan Community, also known as a continuing care retirement community. Plus, residents have the added advantage of Lakeview LifeCare™ — an all-inclusive plan covering a fulfilling, maintenance-free lifestyle today, plus unlimited access to assisted living and long-term nursing care for only a modest increase in a resident’s independent living monthly fee.
Lakeview Village has been a locally owned, nonprofit leader since 1964. We were founded by five ministers, and we continue to serve people of all faiths. Today, we are home to 700 satisfied residents from around the world, and we are the workplace of 600 caring employees. Under the leadership of an experienced Executive Team and a local Board of Directors, we are a financially stable nonprofit organization. As a nonprofit, only our residents benefit, not outside shareholders.
Our Mission and Values
Lakeview Village is dedicated to strengthening the lives of older adults within a non-denominational, faith-based community. Our core values guide everything we do.
IntegrityWe do what we say
OptimismWe focus on strengths
CommunityWe are responsible to each other
RespectWe honor the person
GrowthWe cultivate potential
Our Board of Directors
The Lakeview Village Board of Directors is a select group of Kansas City’s most well-respected business and community leaders. The directors meet regularly with our leadership to ensure a financially sound community, focused on the well-being and satisfaction of all Lakeview Village residents and their families.
Board Members Include
Robert I. Clausen, Jr.
- President & CEO of Lakeview Village, Inc.
Jana Bee Triplett
- Managing Partner, Gastinger Walker
- President, Environmental Advisors and Engineers, Inc.
- Accountant, Amy Karlin Consulting
- Senior Vice President, Country Club Bank
- Retired Procter & Gamble Director of Sales
- Compost Collection Associate, Food Cycle KC
- Retired KCP&L Director of Field Operations
- Labor Law Attorney, Haynes Benefits, PC