Finding purpose everyday.
Sometimes a little extra help is all you need. That’s the idea behind assisted living at Lakeview Village. We work closely with you, your family and physicians to develop a customized assisted living plan that suits your preferences and enhances your independence. Depending on your needs, our attentive caregivers can help with bathing and dressing, managing medications, coordinating medical appointments, and more.
As part of the Lakeview Village neighborhood, you’ll enjoy the inviting surroundings and friendly atmosphere. Plus, uplifting activities and wellness-based choices make it easy to stay involved and enjoy a sense of purpose each day.
Services & Amenities
- Semi-private suites with private suites available as an upgrade
- 24/7 care and support provided by dedicated, certified caregivers
- Three nutritious meals per day served in the dining room
- On-campus primary care provided by Kansas City Medicine Partners, plus scheduled visits by a neurologist, podiatrist, audiologist
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundering of personal items and linens
- Planned events, social activities, and entertainment
- Full access to Lakeview Village activities and amenities
- On-site rehabilitation services available
- Salon/barber shop services
- Maintenance of community spaces and campus grounds
- All utilities, including basic cable TV
- Personal security response pendant
- Emergency pull-cord notification system in residence baths and next to the bed for safety
For more information, call (913) 744-2433.
Regain strength and mobility with the guidance of experienced therapists and state-of-the-art treatments and equipment.
Enjoy short-term, goal-oriented care and therapy in the comfort of your home.
Get the supportive services you need so you can remain as independent as possible.
person-centered care, whether for a short recovery
or a longer stay.