- Services & Amenities
- Entertainment & Leisure
- Community-Based Services
We offer something for everyone
The Lakeview Village lifestyle is one of our biggest attractions.
Our wide range of services and amenities, health and wellness programs, stimulating and meaningful activities, and multiple levels of care means you have more positive lifestyle choices than ever before.
Lakeview Village offers three restaurants from which to choose your daily meal, as well as a casual bistro for anytime dining; more than 90 clubs, groups and activities that meet or occur on a regular basis; a large, indoor, heated, salt-water pool with aquatics instructor; and three full-time employees dedicated to fitness and strengthening.
Enjoy our maintenance-free lifestyle
Our residents no longer have the burden or expense of homeownership, thanks to our dedicated and qualified employees.
Our residents can simply enjoy life to the fullest. We provide a range of services, including:
Dining Services Each resident is provided one meal per day in their choice of an on-campus restaurant.
Utilities Lakeview Village furnishes water, heat, air conditioning, electricity, basic cable television, telephone service, and trash removal.
Maintenance We are responsible for all necessary repairs, maintenance, and replacement of property that is owned by Lakeview Village.
Groundskeeping Lawn care is provided throughout the campus and for all garden cottages, duplexes, and villa homes, along with snow removal on neighborhood roads, sidewalks, and driveways.
Housekeeping We provide flat laundry services weekly and housekeeping services every other week.
Storage We furnish secure storage for personal items for each resident.
24/7 Security Each residence is equipped with a 24/7 urgent response system, and residents are given a pendant to wear if they wish.
Shuttle service at 30-minute intervals to all points on campus
Door-to-door bus service to scheduled, off-campus activities
Scheduled shopping trips to grocery stores, pharmacies, and Oak Park Mall, for example
Banking Country Club Bank is conveniently located in the lobby of the Heritage Place building. From basic checking, savings, and CD accounts, to more sophisticated trust and investment management services, Country Club Bank can meet our residents’ banking needs.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 noon, with additional hours Wednesday from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Pick up a new hobby or enjoy an old one with new friends
With a full schedule of daily activities, there’s never a shortage of interesting things to do at Lakeview Village.
- Community outings Supper Club, area theaters, casino, and much more
- Woodworking shop Fully equipped shop provides the tools to repair items, explore a new hobby, or create something new.
- Community garden Features elevated garden beds in a delightful communal setting.
- Billiards, bridge, Game Night
- Lakeview Chorale and Retread Band
- Walking trails
- Lakeview Village Library
For the Lakeview Village community and beyond
- Catering From wedding receptions to corporate functions, Lakeview Village Catering is capable of producing events of any size. Our catering team offers individualized catering services, including an event coordinator to assist you with the details or to handle the entire event for you. We can make events of any size extra special, whether you are hosting a wedding reception, a corporate event, or a social gathering of friends and family. Site options range from well-equipped meeting rooms to any number of Lakeview Village’s scenic outdoor venues. Lakeview Village Catering has the capabilities to produce off-site events as well.
- Child Development Center When the Lakeview Village Child Development Center opened in 1998, it was the first intergenerational child care program in Johnson County. Located in Heritage Place, it provides quality early care and educational programming to employees and the community. The center accepts children from six weeks to six years old.
- What Not Shop The What Not Shop is a secondhand store operated by more than 75 resident volunteers. All proceeds benefit community projects at Lakeview Village. The store is open to the public.
- Ridgeview Village Community In 1997, Lakeview Village sponsored and currently manages Ridgeview Village Community, a subsidized-senior housing community in Olathe, KS. Operated under the same high standards as Lakeview Village, Ridgeview Village is affordable housing at its best. This newer, well-maintained community has non-smoking, one-bedroom units designed for aging in place. Managed by friendly, caring staff, our home-like community focuses on resident-centered living with choices for seniors with low incomes.
Our residents enjoy chef-prepared meals served by a friendly and attentive staff
When you think of dining in a senior living community, do you envision meals expertly prepared by a skilled chef and graciously served by friendly and attentive staff? At Lakeview Village, you will be pleased to discover the comfort and ambiance of your favorite restaurant.
As a locally owned and operated senior living community, Lakeview Village supports other area businesses by buying locally grown foods. Each season begins with menus built around emerging dining trends, sustainable seafood items, and the freshest locally grown ingredients available. Our residents and friends can enjoy a delicious meal in one of our three restaurants or our charming Bistro Café.
Lakeview Village Catering services are also available to residents. Our catering team offers individualized catering services, including an event coordinator to assist you with the details or to handle the entire event for you. We can make events of any size extra special, whether you are hosting a wedding reception, a corporate event, or a social gathering of friends and family.
AgeStrong™ in mind, body and spirit
Physical fitness, mental conditioning, and opportunities for social growth are all components of Living Well at Lakeview Village.
Lakeview Village’s Living Well program offers exercise and aquatics classes that accommodate all levels of fitness. We have three full-time employees dedicated to fitness and strengthening, which is more than any other community. Trained fitness employees provide assessments and customized fitness plans for residents. The Aquatics Center, located at Eastside Terrace, includes a large, heated, indoor pool and locker rooms with showers. The Fitness Center, also located at Eastside Terrace, has state-of-the-art Keiser power and strength-training equipment, along with SciFit cardiovascular equipment.